Monday, December 01, 2008

It's official...I'm a blog-a-holic

Tiny Timmy landed on the top of the refrigerator last night. When we got up this morning, he was sitting hunched over and the kids were so scared he was going to fall over and lose his powers. I was sure to just a gentle touch to nudge him back up tall and straight. They were relieved... Let's just see where he ends up in the morning!I am thrilled with the new layout for the blog. I hope you like it too! I wanted something for Christmas and have to give all credit to Leelou blogs. I am just getting into all this blogging but it is quickly becoming an obsession! I can think of a billion posts everyday as I am hanging out with the family.

I am just about ready for a custom border/template (a great Christmas gift Jerrod cuz I'm already busy thinking about what I want it to say exactly) and am going to be adding "buttons" to the site soon. Sounds like jibberish, right? Just about a month ago, I would have agreed!! Start your families blog sometime soon- you won't be disappointed! Thanks Jenn for getting me started!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess you figured it out now. Why didn't I see this layout! Very cute. Some of the others were just too busy for me.

Swan Family said...

I love it! Leelou has some cute layouts and they are free!! I got mine from there also! Love it.