Tuesday, December 09, 2008

His perfect timing

This week has been a whirlwind- already! I went to bed Sunday night feeling pretty awful...in the middle of the night the stomach bug came and took a bite out of me! It is just amazing how it comes on so quickly and how terrible it makes you feel. It took me 2 full days to recover... I don't get sick much, but every time I do I end up giving God thanks that it happened when it did. Usually I get sick when I go to Amarillo (I don't get sick much but I've been sick with the stomach bug twice there) and I always get taken care of by someone, but most importantly- my kids are taken care of. I give God thanks for this time too (not that I got sick but the timing part) because it could have happened a day earlier when Jerrod was camping with the girls and there would have been no way I could have taken care of anyone as sick as I was. Thanks be to God for HIS perfect timing.

No comments: