Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fast Friends

Today I was helped out my neighbor Jennifer by watching her little one, Kendrick. She was in charge of Cavett's Christmas party and she didn't want the party to be consumed with her chasing a one year old (I am sure she wanted Cavett to receive some undivided attention as well!!) so he got to come and hang with us for a few hours. Kendrick is just one week younger than Teague so it was a great day for Teague to have a little friend over!! They really were so cute together...they played along side each other through out the morning and kept up with one another by "observing" what the other was doing. Teague is lucky to have such a friend and I look forward to watching these two grow up to be fast friends.And if you follow this blog you'll want to know- no, he didn't smile and no, he wouldn't look at the camera. Torture...pure torture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sentiments exactly! Thank you sooooo much!