Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our PIT and another lost tooth

Bailey is half way through her 4th grade year already- my little girl is growing up way too fast! Fifth graders get special privileges at her school and one of them is to be a part of safety patrol. These kids get to help with the drop off line in the morning, patrol the hallways to help little ones get where they need to go and various other responsibilities. Bailey brought home a small card today that said "PIT" and this stands for Patrol in Training- she was selected to help the current fifth graders for the rest of this semester and of course, next semester too. She is thrilled and I am a proud momma! Whoo Hoo!
Emma came home just as excited today since she lost a tooth! She has been working on this one for several weeks now and it finally came out. She was busy showing it her friend,
Raney at recess and it slipped out of her hand. She was so sad- she said, "Mommy, I didn't even get to play at recess today. I spent all my time looking for my tooth!". Poor thing. If you know Emma, one picture of her smiling wouldn't be enough. So, she asked me to take another one and this is what I got the 2nd time around. Go figure.

She put a note under her pillow to explain what happened to the tooth to the tooth fairy. This is what it said:
She pulled through and left Emma $2.00!! WOW!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that second pic of Emma. She's a fun one!