Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Man in the Big Red Suit

Elf Alert:
Tiny Timmy landed on the top of the desk hutch. Thank goodness he was out of the way of touching hands...I just don't think I could take another day like yesterday- holding my breathe and all that he would survive! He is in good spirits and has had nothing but wonderful things to report back at night. I really can't think of any "bad" reports- but the season is still young. My friend Melanie Miller photographed the boys with Santa one Saturday at the end of November. The girls were gone for their weekend away with friends to Nacogdoches so we took the boys over for pictures (I am so sad the girls aren't in them). While I wait for the originals, Melanie sent me a few copies to post on the blog- Thanks Melanie!! Here they are:Teague did good, huh? He didn't even think anything of the man in the big red suit! Wow, I was surprised!! I was also surprised how much Jackson talked to him. When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, Jackson told him and then some. I don't think he ever stopped.

Tomorrow I am involved in Jennifer's "Literacy Thursdays" as part of her blog. Check it out...and you can participate too! I haven't decided on a book to share so any suggestions would be appreciated!!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, I love those outfits the boys are wearing!