Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa photos

Today we went to eat lunch at Riverbend Country Club after church since they had Santa coming over for pictures. Jerrod plays golf here, but this was our first time to visit and it was so much fun. Again, Teague did great with Santa (of course he didn't smile) and the others spent a few minutes reminding Santa about all their "wants". We took a family picture too!I included this next picture of Teague because I think it is hilarious. It's like he's saying, "What up with this goober? I am not impressed one little bit. What's up with all the hype?!!" Of course, we were all screaming and clapping hands, etc. to try to get him to look at the camera and give us a smile- with no luck. Oh well. SOOOO unimpressed.

4 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Those are great. I love the family Santa pic. Your children are ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

That's funny! At least he isn't screaming and wailing!

Karen said...

I LOVE the pictures of Teague staring at people... that is so Teague. He is the funniest little boy! The pictures of all the kids with Santa is great. I remember when it was just Bailey, now look at her! I also love the story of Jackson blowing out his candle -- that is so sweet. And Emma losing her tooth. Jerrod wrote a similar letter when he was about Emma's age. I love this blog, Claire. It's been a blessing for me. I visit and re-visit daily.

Claire said...

We did have so much fun at that place!

-Bailey