Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The torture I endured

I love planning a Christmas card each year, but each year it gets harder and harder to come up with a clever way for my kids to pose together for this special photo! This year I decided to get some balloons in Christmas colors and take some close ups. I swear, Teague will not look at the camera. It's like he knows that I am trying to get his picture...you say I am crazy? I am serious. I can't get him to just look at the camera unless I trick him (tonight I had a bell and other squeaky toys and he didn't go for it) and if he happens to look then to get him to smile would be just too much. Now, he does smile all day, has a good time, enjoys life (I promise) but when the camera comes out- I swear he intentionally tortures me. The other three are perfect subjects (they have been trained over the years- hehe) so there pictures turned out great! This is the way it is for now and I guess that makes this picture for this Christmas just perfect- for us! Here's the photos I got this year- enjoy!See what I mean...he won't look (he never did) and he tortures me! This is my evidence that I tried. Thank you Bailey, Emma and Jackson for helping me so much tonight and for smiling beautifully for the camera! This years card will be perfect anyway and BTW- I purposely didn't include my pick for the card just so you'll be surprised!!

No comments: