Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome to my world

Meet my new best friend "liquid fusion". It has met many of our ornaments already (3 today) and the ornaments have been on the tree for just 2 days. I think I'll just keep it out until the "newness" wears off...Tiny Timmy landed on our chandelier above the sink. The kids were so excited that he ate the snack they left for him (we told him he shouldn't get a snack each night or he would put on too much weight) and are anticipating the next landing. They are very clear and make sure EVERYONE in the house understands that Timmy is here and that he WILL go and report all findings. It's so cute to see the kids reminding each other!!Tonight I decided to put lights on the trees outside. The kids have been wanting me to do it for about a week now so I thought I would get started. It was hard work trying to pass the lights around the tree every time- I have tried to walk in circles but I find that to be worse since everything starts to get blurry after a few passes. After I was all done, Jerrod told me the tree looked an Italian flag! Urghh...
Later on I was blessed with a tent in my living room. (Jerrod, you asked for it...) He and the girls are going camping this next weekend and he wanted to make sure he knew how to put it up since they will be getting to the campsite close to dark. I thought "what great planning" until he laid out the tarp on my living room floor- yes, really. It sleeps 8 so you can imagine the size... Of course, everyone got in the tent and had fun pretending they were already camping.Here are a few other pics I got today- I couldn't help it...I had to share my cuties with the world! BTW- Jerrod says he is going to fix the tree and make it "right". I'll post his work and you be the judge.
Welcome to my world...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a BIG tent!!! How come he didn't try putting it together outside??? Hmmmm.... And about that tree--it looks great to me! :)

Karen said...

I'm glad the tent didn't go up until after we left b/c I wonder where we would have ended up sleeping!!! Just kidding -- you always have the most comfortable bed for us! When Teague put on the boots, were there still ornaments inside? I watched him drop a few inside both boots in case you start missing some. Yes, I got to witness you world, Claire -- you're an amazing mom!! Can't wait to see how the tree turns out after it's fixed... that will be interesting. Love you and thanks for a great Thanksgiving Holiday.
Karen.

The Richards Family said...

I love keeping up with you guys!!!!
Awesome!
Ok where did you get your new Christmas Layout. LOVE IT