Monday, November 24, 2008

Playing Outside ROX

We finally got some nice cool weather in Sugar Land. I thought I would try to get Christmas lights on the trees outside since the weather is cooperating, but Teague had other plans. He ran everywhere and tripped several times. He even scratched his chin, his forehead, his nose and busted his lip! Poor little guy...all while dealing with a stuffy nose. We had to strip him at the door and place him directly into the tub when he came inside...and the clothes had to hit the washer. Here's a shot of his battle wounds. Can you say, "4th child?!!!"
Oh, and Bailey's friends think this blog rocks (or "rox!" as they say)!! They were diligently practicing a hip hop dance for me with full intentions of me videoing them and posting it on the blog. They have it ALMOST perfect...so watch for it soon!!

Emma has discovered joke books at her library. She checks one out each week and has even become inspired to write some of her own. She thinks this one is funny (and I think it's quite appropriate for this time of year):

Why did the turkey cross the road?? Because he didn't want to be a chicken!

2 comments:

Swan Family said...

Poor Teague, I bet he slept great after a hard day like that! lol I can't wait to see the dance video! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Great joke, Emma! I'll have to tell it to Cavett tomorrow.