Monday, November 10, 2008

Amarillo and airports




Meet our newest family member...Olivia Claire Moore. We had a fabulous girls weekend celebrating the impending arrival of our new baby with my in laws! It was a super special event with a lot of family and friends. Carey got tons of good stuff for Olivia. She will be set- I am certain of that! And check out the cake! I see another one of these in my future- awesome design.

Bailey and Emma felt like "big girls" at the party and for the first time, they actually acted like big girls. They never act bad, but you know how hard it is to get the kiddos to sit still, eat their food with their mouths closed, etc. and our training may have finally paid off (or I scared the boogers out of them with my threats...haha)!! Emma got the majority of the threats since she has been known to act like a dog, start to pet me, etc. in public...super silly. She didn't even lick her plate and I was most impressed! Seriously...good going Emma and Bailey! We had a great time running around town in Amarillo and spending time with family! Fun, Fun!

I did let my hair down a bit and the girls got to ride on the luggage rack at the airport. They begged to do it again last night when we landed at Intercontinental Airport, but there were just too many people there. That's going to have to be Amarillo event since it's a smaller airport (and we don't know anyone else). We only let the kids jump on the hotel beds so I guess I'll have to explain this the same way- someone else's airport! Ha!

5 comments:

Karen said...

This is great, Claire. I love reading your blogs and being able to keep up with your busy, busy family. This past weekend was great, but you and the girls made it Super Great Plus because you help give Carey such a beautiful shower. Thank you!
Karen

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Love the idea about hotel beds and "other" airports.

Claire said...

This is so neat that you are doing this for the family. It also gives me a chance to catch the things that I miss out on when I'm at work. Thank you for sharing your experiences and memories. You're an awesome wife, mom and friend!! I love you!!

Swan Family said...

Hi Claire! Your kids are beautiful! Great job on the shower! Love the blog.

Caroline said...

That is sooo cute!!!!!!
Caroline Templin