Thursday, March 05, 2009

Swingin'

Jackson was so proud of himself today. He was swinging in the backyard all by himself!! He finally figured out how to push and pull with his legs...I am so proud of him. He was trying to get just as high as Bailey. He sent Emma inside to get me so that I could get the camera and take his picture. Tomorrow is a big day for Bailey. She is going to a birthday party for a friend tomorrow. Only this time, it's for a boy in her class. He has invited her, her best friend and 2 other boys. They are going to hang out at his house (his parents will be there) and swim in his hot tub. It is all new to me...she really is growing up! They are all really good friends and she is so excited that she can barely stand it. I hope to get some pictures of them- she will probably be mortified if I show up with my camera so I'll have to see how it goes tomorrow at pick up. Oh boy, times are a changing.

1 comment:

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMMA!!! And then... Bailey getting to go to the birthday party, how exciting. Plus Jackson swinging all by himself. My big question is: CLAIRE! Did you forget to tell your kids to quit growing up???