Thursday, March 26, 2009

Campbell Elementary Fundraiser Pot

Guess what I have been working on all week? I am room mom for Bailey's 4th grade class and every year the school has a really big fundraiser. The room moms from each class are responsible for creating a "pot" full of goodies for the silent auction. It brings in some great money for the PTA to put towards the school and all the things the teachers need. I have a great group of parents in Bailey's class and they all pitched in to make it a great "spa day" pot. I was responsible for completing the pot and I decided to decoupage the pot with pictures of the kids. It sold...for $100!! Yeah!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's wonderful the pot sold for so much -- that is a great fundraiser and such a great idea!
You're good!

Swan Family said...

I love your pot!!!