Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kilim Bench from Pottery Barn

To all of those that voted, the bench is going back to Pottery Barn! I did like the bench and it was super handy, but it just didn't work for us. Nevermind the fact that I found a few nails on the floor around the bench that appeared to be rusted- I couldn't figure out where they were coming from until I turned over the bench and saw a few missing. Then, after closer inspection, I noticed the fabric coming away from the bench. Plus, the legs were already wobbly. It wasn't worth what I paid for it so now I am on the hunt for a leather bench to put in front of our couch.

Get this. I called to Pottery Barn to see about how to return the bench. They told me I could pay $13.00 and they would send me a mailing label, pay to send it back myself (probably way more than $13.00!), or take it back to the store. Thank God that there is a Pottery Barn located in Town Center, because I don't want to pay another penny for the bench.

Any suggestions on another bench?? Possibly where I could get one made? Let me know if you have one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chic Warehouse in the Heights! Love that store!

Swan Family said...

I love rustic and I love antiques! I love having different things in my house that wouldn't normally find. Round top is coming up and I you might just find one there! I'm going...if I see one I will let you know.