Monday, May 18, 2009

This weekend was wonderful! Debbie and I had so much fun scrapbooking that we couldn't get ourselves to bed BOTH nights! We just got to scrappin' and couldn't stop. Friday night we stayed up until 2:30 (another girl stayed up until 6:30 a.m.!) and Saturday night we stayed up until 5:00 a.m.!!

We got a lot done. Much more than I have ever gotten done at a retreat and that is probably why I was able to stay up and continue working.

The ladies there were all great (friendly) and worker bees! These women could scrap! Their pages looked so good- I felt like I was at a scrapbooking convention. Loads of fun for me and Debbie!

Today Teague and I ran our usual Monday errands. He ate lunch and then wanted to go "ah sigh" (outside) so we went out to swing. I was busy paying attention to Lucy and keeping Teague away from the pool, but he kept yelling "Daddy". I wasn't sure why he would be calling out for his Dada so I just put him in his swing and he kept yelling, "Daddy, Daddy"!! He was having such a good time swinging and holding his Woody character that I quickly realized he was talking about Woody from Toy Story. He was holding Woody in the palm of his hand and calling him "Daddy"!! They were having a great time.

What do you think? You think he watched a lot of Toy Story this past weekend while I was gone?! Could it be that he saw it so much that he got confused and "thought" it was his Daddy? Or could I be losing my hearing? I am quite sure it is the hearing.
Look at that hair!! Do you think it's time for a haircut?!

1 comment:

Designed with Purpose said...

So funny...a mom will always find out what went on when she was not there!