Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This Memorial Day weekend was a great one. We spent a lot of time together as a family watching TV, movies, and swimming. We were cleaning out the garage at one point and came across this large float that my aunt gave the kids at Christmas time. Jerrod blew it up for them and they played on it all day long.

Teague had a good time floating around.Tonight we packed up everyone and headed out on a bike ride. I have had this carriage for the back of my bike for several years (I bought it second hand from a girl when Teague was born) and this is the first time we actually used it. I didn't know how to attach it, but we were able to figure it out this weekend and so we wanted to try it out. The boys loved it and I actually didn't mind pulling them along...all 50 something pounds!
We stopped at the park midway and let the kids play so that we could rest our legs.
Thank you to all the veterans that have fought for our freedoms so that we are able to have wonderful weekends like this! Thank YOU!!

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

Yeah...we love weekends like this! All we did was hang out together too!