Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I have an awesome family. Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I really am...

This morning I got to sleep in and my children made me breakfast! It was yummy- complete with waffles, oatmeal and 4 cherries (one for each of my children). They even served it with a Diet DP (my favorite) and Sonic ice (another favorite)! They made me cards and special little notes...ahhhh. They know to make me smile :)
Later on we hit the pool! We haven't taken the safety net off very much so far so we haven't been swimming as much as we should be. The slide got "broken in" for the season today and Teague had a ball splashing around in the water. He reminds me a lot of Jackson and how Jackson was at this age- Teague doesn't get in the water much and prefers to just walk around the edges of the pool. He gets in every so often, but when someone swims up close to him he gets mad and tries to get away! It's so funny!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like the perfect day. AND I'm so glad that Jackson will never forget you .. that's important, especially when it's Mother's Day so you know he'll always get you a card!!