Friday, May 22, 2009

Remember Indy??

Remember Jackson's obsession with Indiana Jones?? He has really taken to him and even wants to dress like him. It's in the low 90's right now and he wanted to wear this "get up" to the park while the girls had swim practice. I couldn't help but let him wear it (if you look really close you can see that he has his white izod type shirt on backwards) and I even convinced him to wear his camou pants because he would be just like Indiana Jones. Of course, the hat is just perfect and he has been practicing all of his moves too. He wanted me to button his jacket up and so I did- but I apparently didn't know how many buttons to snap because he told me that Indy only buttons "this many". I couldn't help but snap away...I don't ever want to forget this time in his life. Check them out!! Meet Indy...
There were a few other little boys at the park this day. I had to tell Jackson that he would need to be careful with his sword because the other boys would probably want to play with it. They were just watching him because he was so "serious" about his playing!!
He can balance his hat just like Indy!!

No comments: