Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Indy

We had a great visit with my parents in Texas City today. We ate lunch together and ran a few errands for Bailey's birthday tomorrow, but the best part was Jackson and his fascination with my Dad and the Indiana Jones movies. We spent close to 4 hours in Texas City with them and I really think that he spent close to 3 1/2 hours asking my Dad questions about the movies. I don't know what sparked his interest, but he was definitely interested!!

Before it was all said and done, my Dad found his complete set of the Indiana Jones movies and had given them to Jackson. You would have thought he gave him a bag of candy. He was so excited and even though we only had a few minutes before we had to leave, he wanted to start the movie and watch what he could.
He continued to talk about it on the way home and even said he was going to give Bailey the set of DVDs for her birthday tomorrow. What a sweet boy!

When Bailey got home, he tried to control himself, but AGAIN he was so excited about the movies that he had to tell her...he just had to!

It's so funny how kids find something to focus on (completely unexpected) and just can't stop...and I know that he hasn't even seen the movie in it's entirety!

No comments: