Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh NO!! It has begun...

The craziness has officially begun. Our 3 oldest have started swim team and that involves many goings to and from the pool here in our neighborhood. Right now, it's after school so we have to rush home and get homework completed and then start with Jackson going from 4:10- 4:50 p.m. Bailey and Emma both swim at 5:10 p.m. 5 days a week so there is just enought time to pick up Jackson and head home to get Bailey and Emma ready and then we are OFF again!! The meets each Monday make it worth it- it's a big social event and I enjoy it just as much as Bailey, Emma and Jackson do!

As you can see from this picture, Jackson was on time for his first practice with the Greatwood Geysers. I swear, I don't know how it happens that we are always late. My intentions are always there...poor kid. (The second practice he showed up just a few minutes late, but his swim trunks were on backwards- the bow was right above his hiney...it looked real cute as another Dad pointed it out to me. I am sure he thinks highly of me, right?) Being the obedient student: kicking on command.He has already found himself some buddies to hang with...
A successful first practice for Jackson! Bailey and her crew:Emma and her buddies:
This is all I got of Bailey swimming:I must have gotten a dozen pictures of this swim across the pool. I zoomed in and out trying to get the most "action" shot I could because I THOUGHT this was Bailey all along in the black goggles...good grief. You've got to be kidding me- it's not, but I promise you that the last one is... Or at least, I think it is.

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

Oh I remember those days when I was little. You are one busy mama! And such a great one!