Wednesday, September 02, 2009

school starts...we are adjusting

This whole school thing stinks! Everyone is doing so good, but I can't say the same for myself. It is a "bear" trying to get them up early, dressed, fed and out the door. Then, home to do their homework, eat a snack and respect others quiet after they are done with their homework. I forget every year how hard it is to get back into the swing of things.

Jerrod is traveling some and staying busy with business, issues at work, meetings, and golf among other things. He has hurt himself more than once in the last few weeks working out and we have decided that we must be getting old!! He is approaching 40 on October 9th so we are both just trying to survive this madness.

My sweet boy didn't even get a post for his birthday party (until today...look at August 22nd) and this blog is so far behind. If you know me, I always, always have a camera with me and lately- that hasn't even happened so no pictures to post, sorry!!

I had a great run this morning with Teague and landed at the park with a load of boys...they just kept coming and coming. They would chase each other around the play equipment and just squeal with laughter!!

Someday I hope to get this whole family in order...until then, things here will be hit or miss and I've decided that that is just, OK.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is ok. You are there for your kids and husband and THAT is what matters. Miss you!