Sunday, September 27, 2009

Star of the Week- Jackson

Jackson and I worked hard tonight on his poster for student of the week. I must admit, he did the majority of it. He decided what he wanted on it (which pictures), he decided where he wanted them to go exactly on the poster board, he wrote out all the labels ("swimming", "family", etc.), and printed off several pictures off the computer and then cut them out himself! And of course, glued it all on.

When I went to use my cricket to make his name across the top, he was offended. He told me HE wanted to write his name- so he did. We just glued it along the top too.

He is so proud of his poster and I am proud of all the work he put into it. I am so surprised...and I think Ms. Janacek will be too!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a big, smart boy! I am so impressed [and proud!]