Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett

I found this PRECIOUS book online the other day while browsing for some new books to read at night with the boys. I mentioned in a previous post that Jerrod and I spend a lot of time in the evenings (and for me- during the days) "kickling" our baby, Teague. He loves to be kickled...if I sit down, he thinks its time. If I am working in the kitchen, he just comes and lays right next to my feet and says, "kickle me Mommy!". When he wants to be tickled, he wants to be tickled!!

Anyway, got this book today in the mail and it is just perfect! I couldn't get Teague to sit still long enough to read it with me, but Jackson LOVED it! He begged me to read it to him over and over again! It's the best and highly recommended by both Jackson and myself.

You can even purchase it as a boxed set which comes with little blue monster mits. I am sure the book can be bought at most book stores...I bought mine from Amazon.com. Here's the link on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FWXRD8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1932319670&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0DWZRJE72K44DG9MZGQW
The book was written by Josie Bissett from Melrose Place. Remember that show??! You can read more about Josie's book at www.josiebissett.com

No comments: