Friday, September 11, 2009

Ms. Janacek

Jackson just loves Ms. Janacek. He is eager to get to school each day and the girls say that he blushes when he sees her in the hallway. They say he always runs up to her and gives her a hug and he even told me this week that he overheard her telling her friend (another teacher) that "he is a good boy". Now, I don't know if this is true, but I do know that Jackson adores his Kindergarten teacher.

She called me at home Tuesday after school when Jackson didn't get off the bus with the girls after school. Of course, I panicked and called the school which in turn told Ms. Janacek that Jackson didn't get off the bus and then she called home. Story goes...Jackson and Colby were in a very important conversation about their Halloween costumes and Jackson said, "we loosed our house, Mommy". Anyway, she took the time to call home just to make sure he made it home to me. Love that.

Then, tonight Ms. Janacek created a website for her Kindergarten class! She just made this Kindergarten Mommy's day AND YEAR! There is nothing I want more than to be able to catch a glimpse of my big boy at school learning and making friends.

So precious. Check it out:
http://mrsjaneceksclass09.shutterfly.com/

2 comments:

Designed with Purpose said...

Claire, oh my gosh, the new pictures of the kids are so beautiful. I am so excited about this weekend!

Swan Family said...

That is a neat site!