Saturday, September 05, 2009

kickles and cheetah- yum, yum

Teague still isn't saying much that we understand, but we are starting to be able to decifer some of his more silly words. I always say that I don't want to forget all these funny sayings so I thought I would take a moment and record some of them:

kickle for tickles (kickle me mommy!) and pickles (he loves)
cheetah for pizza
cook for look
bum bob for sponge bob
kickey for Mickey
Awma for Emma (BTW- she is the only sibling that he calls by name)
Ninny for Nanny

Oh, and everything that has 4 legs says, "yee haw!" - cows, dogs, all animals! A true Texan, I guess.

It's so cute and he will just laugh and laugh when we bring these up to him when he is older! The girls and Jackson are always asking me about all the silly words they used to use! It's so funny to see them get so amused!

No comments: