Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Slurpee

The girls always accuse me of spoiling Jackson by doing special things for him while they are at school. What they don't remember is that I did the same kinds of things with them, picked them up little treats and took them special places, too. I have done it with each of them- I just didn't document it like I am now. Of course, I didn't have anyone keeping tabs for me either.

I have considered putting Jackson in school five days a week. His school is excellent and think he would really enjoy it, but I am a little selfish. I want him all to myself right now.
I don't want to be at HEB and not have him asking me for a slurpee. It will this Fall that he will be in Kindergarten and I won't be able to do it anymore so for this final semester....I plan to allow him to get his slurpee when he asks. (I got a soda when Jackson got his slurpee and so Teague takes my straw in and out- I don't want to forget that either!!) Precious boys.


And Jenn, I felt totally awkward whipping out the camera at HEB. I had more than one stare- I know you can relate.

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

I always have my camera with me and let me tell you I love taking photos in unexpected places! Hey when those cute things happen you gotta take photo whenever and whereever possible!