Sunday, January 04, 2009

No FAIR!

I know I commented on Olivia Claire and her personality. My MIL said she didn't make a peep and was a pure sweetie! Well, we finally got to meet her and I must say that it was a fair assessment. We got here last Wednesday and seriously, she doesn't make a peep. She is SOOOO super easy. Carey and Todd have no idea how nice they have it- do they??! She is their first and not normal. I promise you, I have been around her for 4 days now and I have yet to hear her whimper, cry or make anyone put up any kind of effortto make her happy. She sleeps a lot, but when she is ready to eat- she barely makes a sound. Then, when she is finished- Carey just lays her back down (if someone isn't ready to get their hands on her) and she is just AS happy doing that!! Not only is she good, but she is a cutie! She really is just beautiful...olive skin, a nice head of hair, a cute button nose and those perfectly puckered lips- model material for sure. I am a proud Aunt, I know, but we have enjoyed being around the Moore's and meeting Olivia Claire. I keep telling Carey, "this is so not fair and so not normal!!". She's just lucky you don't have to be "normal" to be a part of our family. Teague giving Olivia a kiss...aaaahhhhhh!Proud Mommy and Daddy. Unfortunately, Jackson isn't that interested. He got a pirate ship and some HULK hands for Christmas so he is in super hero heaven. Maybe next time.

No comments: