Sunday, January 04, 2009

Benjamin Buttons

There are so many good movies out right now and I have a list that I would like to see. Jerrod and I were fortunate enough to get to spend some quality time together thanks to my in laws so we decided to go and check out one of the many on our list. Tonight we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Earlier in the day, my SIL and I went out shopping around and I was telling her that it was one of the many movies I wanted to go see and she said she wanted to know how it got started. I didn't know anything about the story so I told her I didn't want her to tell me anything...at all. I love to go to the movies without an "idea" about the story- I think it makes it that much better!! We went to the movie and LOVED it!! We laughed, cried and (without giving away the story) were in awe of the makeup artists and their ability to make the characters look "different". I hope they win something at the awards. Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt (I know I am late, but he is my new favorite actor) both did such a great job, too. Looks like I have a new book I need to read...


This is one that I recommend if you are lucky enough to go the movies without kiddos. Next, we will see Gran Torino, Valkyrie, and Marley and Me. I don't usually watch movies, BUT there are so many good choices right now!!

No comments: