Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I love you MORE than...

Jackson's new thing is to try to "out" love Jerrod and I. It started a while back when I was putting him to bed and told him that I loved him "more" than he loved me. He started arguing with me and so it goes...

It has become a sort of game that he plays everyday and it has even extended to his brother, Teague, as well. Teague has become a lot more "loveable" lately too with his constant hugs for us. So, of course, when Jackson is arguing with Teague about who loves who more (yes, Teague just stares) that he and Teague usually start to hugging each other. I guess, they really do know how to hug instinctively!! Here is a picture of Teague walking up to Jackson and just hugging him- I love it!

Here are some of the latest lines Jackson has given us:

I love you to the moon.
I love you all the way to Bumblebee (Transformer).
I love you bigger than this room.
I love you more than this house.
I love you all the way down the street.
I love you more than all of space.
I love you all the way to the alien.
I love you to space aliens.
I love you as big as my pillow (fan, table, etc.).

I don't ever want to forget this little "game" he is playing right now. Maybe I'll come back and read this the first time he tells me he hates me and make myself feel better- I don't know- but I certainly don't want to forget how he tells us in his own way. And for the record, I LOVE him more than he will ever know. Period. End of story.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How many times have you read "Guess How Much I love you?"

BTW--I joined MOPS. Hopefully, you will be there to show me around on Friday! Also, love your new look. I emailed LeeLou before the end of the year about a new look and I still haven't gotten a response. How did you get so lucky???

Swan Family said...

AWWW I love it!!! I always tell Ande "I love to the moon and back." and she always replies..." I love to the stars and back!" I love it!!!

P.s...I found the secret button!!! I just love it!!! Thanks for the tips...feel free to pass anymore blogging tips you have!!! YOu sneaky girl!