Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is how I get ready for my baby's 2nd birthday

I've decided that the theme will be trains for Teague's 2nd birthday party. He discovered trains at the Spraggins and ever since he has saying, "choo choo" to anything that rolls and noticing trains everywhere. I found a website with some pretty cute things so I went for it. Trains, it is. I found these little transportation tattoos. I found these little transporation pieces (one is a train) and we are going to hide these in the grass and let the little ones have a "hunt" for them. I found these train sponges to we can stamp on the driveway. I found these train whistles and put them in a cupcake pan with water. I put them in the freezer and plan to have them swim with the ice cubes. I found this cake pan at Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos so I picked it up and have decided that I am going to make the cake. Yes, me and I don't bake! Scary!I had a little help!
And now comes the decorating party...I bought smarties, dum dums, jelly beans, nerds and the such to decorate with. I hope it turns out!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am super impressed, Claire. I saw pictures of the finished cake and thought you certainly had it made somewhere -- awesome job!