Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lezlie Andrew Photography

Last summer, for my birthday, my MIL and SIL surprised me and had pictures taken of my kids in a park in Amarillo. One of Carey's friends is a photographer as a side job so she offered to snap them up.

To this day, those are my absolute favorite pictures of the kids. I think I love them so much because I see nothing but beauty when I look at them. I don't see the sweat and tears it took to get them or the stress that we all went through either- because I wasn't there. It takes a lot to photograph 4 children so I appreciated them taking the initiative to get their photos and I've since decided that this is the BEST way to get my children's picture taken each year.

This summer, Carey wanted to get a few of Olivia Claire at 6 months and so I offered to pay the bulk of the fee if she would be willing to have it done while they were visiting in Amarillo. She offered and this is what they got...I am so pleased!
My favorite of Olivia Claire...those little lips are perfectly puckered!

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

Claire the pictures are beautiful! OMG! I love them. Olivia's bow is too precious!