Friday, July 24, 2009

Water balloons and My Fbg Neighbor!

Yesterday's doctors visit where they behaved so well got them several things- ice cream, of course and these water balloons. They promised me several things before they were purchased....they agreed that no one would "hurt" anyone, any and all games would be fair so that no one got left out and most importantly- clean up! They spent close to an hour blowing up all the balloons while Caroline and I tied them closed.
Let the games begin!!
My neighbor, Leslie, stopped by this afternoon to invite us over to swim after Teague's nap. The kids were excited and I was thrilled to meet a new friend (plus, she lives across the street :0)! Leslie and her husband have 3 children- a 12 year old girl and two boys (8 and 2). I had a great visit and I enjoyed watching the kids make new friends too. Teague found this Step 2 sink and it kept him occupied for a long time.
Here are the girls in the hot tub:
Jackson and Grayson swinging:
These pictures turned out really cool so I have to include them in this post. We all laughed when we saw these because we think it looks like the kids are walking on water!!

Thank you Leslie for opening your beautiful home and pool to all of us just one day after meeting us! You were such a gracious host! Thanks again!!

No comments: