Tuesday, July 07, 2009

And they're off and so am I

I sent my kiddos off with their grandparents on Monday and I have been so lonely since. I could hear the outlet malls in San Marcos calling my name the entire day they left. The sound was so annoying (kinda like the kids can be at times) so I gave in (kinda like I do a lot of the time when the kids call my name) and headed to San Marcos yesterday all by my lonesome for some retail therapy. Of course it was so super boring.... I mean, who likes to peruse the aisles for hours upon hours at the Pottery Barn outlet?? Certainly not me.

It was torturous, so torturous that I spent 5 hours trying to leave that place. It just kept pulling me in- and the later it got, the more stuff they pulled from the back. People, the prices killed me to. I found items much below their regular retail price and it almost sent me into cardiac arrest. Seriously, low, low prices...

Keep me in your thoughts as I suffer this horrible torture!

I got this chair for the little house in Fredericksburg. I thought it was cute...and very different!! Agree? These pillows were another find...This basket was .97!! Yep, less than a dollar!

These came as a set of 3 for $15.00!

This mirror was $14.97!

1 comment:

Designed with Purpose said...

You are cracking me up! What fun finds. Are you ever going to be in town again?