Sunday, July 05, 2009

I am caught up!! Finally!

I have been swamped this summer with all kinds of stuff going on. I have been busy with the kids activities, the birthday party, the move and just everyday stuff that gets in the way of me blogging consistently. I get stressed easily in general but especially when anything with Jerrod's business come up, I shut down.

Then, at the beginning of June I found out that I have something going on with my immune system. I went to the doctor for a check up and he told me that I need to go see a rheumatologist after reviewing my bloodwork. I was by myself at that appointment and didn't expect it...at all so it really threw me for a loop. I held off after initially finding out, but I finally made an appointment with a rheumatologist in Sugar Land so I'll get a more definitive answer in mid-July. It certainly explains why I am always so tired and exhausted. God is in control- I know that.

Through everything, I still take tons of pictures of the family and our goings on so I am able to go back and catch up on the blog from time to time.

I haven't blogged since the beginning of June so if you gave up on me, I am sorry! I am actually caught up now and you can catch up on us, if you'd like. Simply go to the side bar on the left and click on the month of June and all the postings should pop up for you to read.

Thanks for checking back with me! I hope you are having some summer fun...and staying out of the HEAT!

No comments: