Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spending the night with friends

Emma had Emma spend the night with her tonight. It's just crazy how these girls reconnect after weeks and sometimes several months without really hanging out together. These girls were BEST friends in Kindergarten and then Emma changed to a private school. Eventhough Emma goes to a different school, she always fits in so well with all the girls in the neighborhood, our GS troop and swim team. Her and Emma have fun just like they see each other every day! It's really pretty awesome.


The girls had a good time hanging out in Emma's room, swimming in the backyard and then I painted their fingernails. Perfect girl time!! My Emma wanted polka dots and Emma wanted flowers on all her nails. Girls, girls, girls.....Then, Jackson came home from Colby's and said that he was invited to spend the night at the Templin's. I didn't know what to think, but I certainly didn't expect him to act so excited- I really thought he wouldn't want to go because he would be too scared to be away all night. Nope! He was so excited! Debbie said he did great! He's growing up...right in front of my eyes!!

No comments: