Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Decorating magic!!

I was in a little shop on Main street this past weekend with my SIL, Carey, and saw this little wire holder. They had it displayed with pictures and small clothespins. I just had to have one...the only problem is I don't print pictures anymore- I am all digital, urghh!!

Well, that was easy enough to fix so I sat down with all my FREE time away from the kiddos and found all my favorite pictures from the past and current ones. It was so fun!!


I went ahead and printed them, went to Wal-mart to purchase the small clips in the craft section and then attached them to my new "love". I think it turned out pretty cute.
BTW- wouldn't it be cute to use a small antique like gate or anything that has wire to attach the pictures to?

It's like m-a-g-i-c!! Instant decor.
What do you think??

Here it is in the room:So far, I have been able to do some serious "catch up" while my "loves" are away. I was able to print some pictures on line from a professional photographer (these were taken in March) that she gave me after the shoot, I downloaded my blog and printed a blog book that spanned November thru June blog entries with pictures (whew!!) and have been able to organize the house by rearranging rugs and furniture and then some shopping. I have even been able to stay up way late at night (something I never do because I have early birds to take care of...) and of course, sleep late in the morning!!

My parents came to see me this morning and we just hung out around the house today. Tomorrow we plan to seek out some of the small towns close by like Luckenbach and Comfort. I'll report back and let you know what we find!!

No comments: