Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools

Bailey just figured out about April Fool's day and how it works. She went to town yesterday after school freezing Emma's toothbrush and even put pickle juice in her toothpaste. Don't ask. Anyway, she had also concocted a scheme about what she was going to do to her classmates too.This morning, Jerrod woke the kids up and said that he had just received an email from Campbell Elementary that they were not going to have school today. It seemed that the "conficker computer virus" had attacked their school computers and with all those details, the girls fell for it. They were bummed when he yelled, "April Fool's"!!
I got Jackson and Bailey by putting food coloring in the bottom of their cereal bowls. It turned their milk green (Jackson) and red (Emma) but the funny part is that it really got Jerrod. He looked at the box of cereal to see if it was supposed to turn the milk a different color and then looked at me like I was crazy for letting my sweet children eat BAD milk.
When I got home from picking up Jackson, the girls had already made it home from school. They were already scheming a plan to serve me black something (they said it was tea) and oatmeal that looked really red.

They are such pranksters!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

The whole family is just a bunch of pranksters! That's funny! When I was a little girl, my mother would put food coloring and sugar in our milk when we had tea parties. I loved it so much, I could have lived on sweet colored milk if she would have let me!!

Always a Southern Girl said...

How cute. I got my hubby too. I told him he had on 2 different socks. He totally fell for it. Love your blog design. Have a great week.