Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter continues...

Jackson loves to hunt. So with Easter here, he takes full advantage of the hunting part. He begs me all day to hide the eggs so that he can hunt for them in the backyard. I like it too so I play along. We hide eggs several times a day- but today he wanted to hide them for me! Whoo HOo!! It was so cute.I went inside and left him in the backyard to hide the eggs. He takes this seriously!!!

After several minutes, he came in to retrieve me and to give me a basket to collect them in. I was so excited...I stepped outside the door and immediately found 2 eggs sitting on the window sills- one to the left and one to the right. Score!!

I guess Jackson got so excited with me that he couldn't control himself. He tore the basket out of my hand, and started running to find all the eggs...that he HID! Hilarious!!

We invited Teague to play along, but he wasn't interested. I am sure he will be next year!

No comments: