Saturday, February 07, 2009

sun, shovels and slides all alone

The girls spent the night with the Templins last night and Jackson went over to play with Colby this morning. It left just Teague and I here to play since Jerrod was golfing. We have been lucky lately with beautiful weather outside and today was no different. A nice, cool breeze makes for perfect outdoor play time and in Houston, it is definitely a luxury and is to be appreciated! Teague discovered the rocks outside in the backyard under the playset this time. They have always been there...but today they were NOTICED!! He also found the shovels and buckets! He found it so interesting to drop the rocks in and out of the buckets and the dump trucks. He also figured out how to get on top of the playset- oh no! And that the tire under the playset actually moves! I was able to really focus on just him since the other kids were gone so it was fun to watch him move from one thing to another...and so quickly! He really tried to get to the pool water- I am so thankful for our Katch a Kid net. It saves my sanity! Love that thing- it was worth every penny.














Did I have my camera?? Of course! And did I mention that it was just Teague and I? And Saturday morning? With no plans but to play? So that answers why Teague is still in his pj's!! Hey, I did put on his shoes...

No comments: