Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Christmas Tree Decorated

I decided to skip on the Thanksgiving decorations this year since we aren't having Thanksgiving in Sugar Land this year and we moved right onto Christmas. For some reason, decorating the house has been super easy. I don't know if it's because I didn't stress about or I just kept my expectations low.

Jerrod put the tree up and I put the garland on the staircase. Today after school, I pulled the ornaments out and gave the kids a free pass to decorate! Whoo Hoo!

They had so much fun and I just love the result I got and I think the kids had a great time being in charge...of something this year!

2 comments:

Swan Family said...

Everything looks wonderful! Y'all did a beautiful job! It was great to see you the other day!!

Caroline Templin said...

Cute!!