Thursday, June 04, 2009

The last day of school 08-09

Bailey's last day of school party was very relaxed. They watched movies (not really) and just lounged around and had fun with each other. I was room mom this year but by the time I got there, they had already started the "party" and were just having fun chatting and talking with each other. Here are a few pictures of Bailey and her friends- I couldn't get many because they are getting older (ya know) and start to look at me funny when I bring out the camera.





















Bailey and Ms. Atkinson















Emma's party was much more lively. They all ate pizza and then played games like limbo and danced. Ms. Parmer even made a movie of the entire class year so we watched that too.


















Emma and Ms. Parmer


































Emma with her friends Alanna, Maddie and Kaitlyn. When I tried to take Emma home early with me, she wouldn't come. She wanted to stay with Ms. Parmer for every second she could...she just loved her and loved her 2nd grade school year!!



No comments: